No squishy bits.
Franz Baltiqua is made up of entirely rugged, pointy, ever-so-slightly-dangerous sharp edges.
Available in four weights, and includes:
- Four weights: light, regular, bold, and black
- OpenType true small caps and alternate punctuation
- Various number styles, including: proportional oldstyle, proportional lining, proportional small caps, tabular oldstyle, tabular lining, tabular small caps, superscript/subscript (inc. superscript small caps)
- A variety of standard and discretionary ligatures
- Dozens of icons, glyphs, and ornaments, easily accessible through contextual alternates (cheatsheet included)
Supports as many latin-based scripts as I could find, including:
Albanian, Azeri, Catalan, Croatian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Welsh.