A branding and publication design piece for Te Uepū, the Safe and Effective Justice advisory group for the Ministry of Justice, which included a hui to discuss effective criminal justice reform, and follow-up research and publications.
Branding was developed alongside Len Hetet (Ngāti Tuwharetoa, Ngāti Maniapoto, Te Atiawa, Ngāti Apa) and his tohu design based on a pair of parent and child tohorā, and was designed for The Hive Creative.
This project included:
- The design of a range of publications and reports,
- Branding and lockup design alongside the designer of the original tohu,
- Large scale print design for use at the hui,
- Large scale digital assets,
- Small scale merchandise brand application and design.